The DevTools Command Menu now has improved behaviour for quickly executing the actions you want in DevTools. You can open up the Command Menu with the shortcut
Cmd + Shift + P.
- Adding a semi-transparent image overlay to your page to aid your design & development process
- Logging all the colours used on a webpage
- Logging all global variables
- Displaying performance metrics in a tidy table
- Adding jQuery to the current page
To run a snippet, type in
!Your Snippet Name into the Command Menu.
If you type
? into the Command Menu, you see other options like:
- Open file
- Go to line
- Go to symbol
- Run a Command
The Command Menu has many other features, such as docking options, theme changing, and more. See a bigger list here: Tip #98 Command Menu